Thursday, 14 August 2014

Every Little Girl..!


What’s in a little girl’s heart?

I am a little girl who has a family like all;
I am looked upon differently, every time when I am looked upon..

None eye showers safety as they see me from skin to skin;
Can’t blame strangers when close relations do the same..

None words satisfy my brain when rushes through my ears,
I feel lonely; lonely not as I am alone, lonely as I do not find any humble heart that I can trust upon..

I could have been your sister, mother or daughter: if time would have just turned around,
Still would you have had looked upon me as you do now?

I do not seek sympathy nor do I seek mercy from,
I stand strong on my feet still, to fight the wrong..

Have pity; not on me but on your mother, sister & daughter,
Have mercy not on me but on your mother, sister & daughter;
As what you do to me, somebody does to them..

It’s all a chain of price..
When you stop looking me, the way you look at me;
Somebody would stop looking your mother, sister & daughter the way they are been looked..

A change should come from somewhere, a change should come from ‘you’ & ‘I’;

When we join hands to respect each other,
Respect & dignity would come back to you…

As I am just a little girl, I could have been your mother, sister or daughter,
If time would just had turned around?
Think…

Think before you see me from skin to skin
As I am just a little girl…

Respect & protect every girl..!

No comments:

Post a Comment